So you have a YouTube channel for your business but you want to attract more users and create more engagement? There are some thing you should have in mind. First of all, the average time of watching online videos is 2.7 minutes, and according to the latest researches the scope of human attention has fallen only to the number of 8.25 seconds.
We have 5 useful tips and tricks for development of your Youtube channel…
- Always focus on the smartphone users because 52% of all web traffic on mobile phones ends with watching a video.
- Publish your content at the right time. If you plan the time of posting and publish at the right time, you will achieve better reponse and engagement from the audience. TV still remians the most popular media in the evenings and having that in mind, you should avoid publishing YouTube content after 7pm in the evenings. Also according to the statistics, the biggest number of YouTube videos is being watched between noon and 5pm in the afternoon.
- Find your safe zone. People watch videos online beacuse of four reasons: inspiration or entertainment; learning; understanding or shopping. It is important to publish content which fits those four categories. Why? beacuse 67% of people before buying something, research about it online.
- Use newsletters. After you published yout video and got the first views, then you wrote about it on your website and got even more views, so the next step is email. Sending emails with that video will get you even more views. Don’t forget to include the word video into the headline of yout email beacuse it will attratct more people to open that email and watch the video.
- Stay focused on the local area. According to the statistics, 60% of YouTube views comes from other countries, not from the country where you reside. Youtube supports 67 languages and the best way to use that fact is to ask your viewers to help you with translation and subtitles so that you would get more activity on your channel.
Tips to attract more users to your YouTube channel.